“4-H’ers are 2.3 times more likely to be physically active, are nearly two times more likely to plan to go to college, and are 3.4 times more likely to contribute to their communities when compared with youth who do not participate in 4-H.”
60th Annual show (2022 – 2023) DOWNLOADS
General registration and scholarship applications for the 60th (Dec 2022) show are closed.
Late market animal entries will be accepted at the show for $100 cash each, breeding animals for $50 cash each, and some creative arts for $20 cash each. Baking & photography are closed, no late entries.
For late entry, bring a printed entry form and the cash with you to the show.
60TH (2022-23) BCJLS SHOW Entry FORMS & links
- Scholarship Application – fillable PDF
- Market & Breeding animals printable entry form
- Breeding Swine printable entry form
- Ag Mech printable entry form
- Creative Arts printable entry form
- Creative Arts Food Division printable recipe submission form
- Creative Arts Photography submission link, due Dec 1, 2022 at 11:59pm
The Auction of Champions is Saturday, January 7, 2023 a Cowboys Dancehall. We would love to see you there! Click the button to register as a buyer. You must register as a buyer even if all you want to do is make add-on bids.
All exhibitors register for the Show through their 4-H Club Manager or their FFA Agricultural Science Teachers (ASTs). Online registration is closed at this time.